Monday 6 February 2017

Filming Day 1 - George's recreation of Vertigo

Today was our first shoot day and I helped George film his recreation of Hitchcock's vertigo. I was the camera operator for all but 1 shot but most of the pictures show George on camera as it was the last shot of the day and he wanted to get one shot he had visualised.

It was a good experience and we worked really well as a team, George directed and Connor on sound meant we all knew our roles and we got the scenes done in good time.

George had really planned out his scene well with a big shot list, something I haven't done but might do now because it really helped. I have storyboards but I think shot lists might help even more.

Unfortunately I cannot help on the 2nd day of filming but it looks like it will be a very good piece of work, which I am happy to have been a part of.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Production - Major Project Evaluation

Overall Process The creation of "Dream Chaser" has certainly been the hardest challenge of my life. I took on board the responsi...