Monday 20 February 2017

Directing John Fawcett's Orphan Black - Draft Cut

Here is my draft cut for my Directions unit - Scene 1 of Episode 1 of Orphan Black Season 1. 
I have basically put everything in the correct order and some minor editing to make it feel right. After some feedback from peers, Simon and Mike Rymer I have made a list of things I'll need to get fine before the fine cut deadline next monday.

- Sort out the train hitting Beth, Currently no realism and doesn't make much sense

- Make the shots of beth crying feel more like we are walking towards her, static shots did not look good.

- I need more shots of the train coming into and out of the station and possible going along the track (Planning to film Thursday or Friday)

-Sound needs a lot more detail, I had not really done much sound editing in this cut but it has always been on my mind, eerie music for the scene searching through her handbag 

- Add a Buzz Track (Recorded already)

- Audio of running down steps 

-  Basic color correction

- Overlapping audio on cafe scene



No comments:

Post a Comment

Production - Major Project Evaluation

Overall Process The creation of "Dream Chaser" has certainly been the hardest challenge of my life. I took on board the responsi...