Saturday 25 February 2017

Directing John Fawcett's Orphan Black - Fine Cut

Here is the fine cut for my project, Directing John Fawcett's Orphan Black S1 EP1.

I have updates since the draft cut:
- Added a buzz track to all scenes
- Added audio of running down the stairs in the car park
- Colour corrected the "Beth scene" (Below: Before/After)

- I have added a busker "buzz track" for the cafe scene instead of a buzz track as I personally feel like it works better, But I will see what the feedback is.
- Added proper sound effects, for the phone and also the music at the start whilst on the train
- Edited the train hitting Beth scene, I know it's not perfect, but with my restrictions I do feel it is better but I know it needs more work.


What I know I need to do:
- Audio for the cafe scene needs work
- Depending on what simon says I know the train hitting beth scene will need work
- I may need to cut down the part where Sarah is walking down the station

No comments:

Post a Comment

Production - Major Project Evaluation

Overall Process The creation of "Dream Chaser" has certainly been the hardest challenge of my life. I took on board the responsi...