Friday 28 October 2016

Editing Catch Up Session - SOFT Trailer 2nd Attempt

Today we had some free time to edit and catch up with things we hadn't got around to yet. Whilst I had already done everything I needed to I wanted to re-edit my SOFT trailer as I thought I could do better than my first attempt. I wanted to get slightly more fitting music for this second trailer and also I needed to edit it a little bit more. I thought my first attempt was good in terms of editing, but I forgot to edit the audio and the music was too loud. I wanted to make sure you primarily heard the music but also got their speech in some of the scenes. I think this second edit is much better than the first.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Production - Major Project Evaluation

Overall Process The creation of "Dream Chaser" has certainly been the hardest challenge of my life. I took on board the responsi...