Wednesday 12 October 2016

180 Degree Rule - Crossing The Line

Today we had a camera workshop on crossing the line in groups of 4. Our group of 4 for my scene was Gemma and Dre acting, I was on the camera whilst Andrew was doing the sound.
After we had correctly formatted the camera we got to work and I did have a few ideas for shots before stating but was open to changing them when we got to filming. We had to make sure we only used 4-5 shots for this scene which at first seemed like it would be hard not to do more, however once we got to filming it was actually hard to do that many without crossing the line!

I really enjoyed this workshop as it is what I want to do as a career (Video editing or Camera operator) so it was nice once again to get hands on with the camera and get used to the equipment again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Production - Major Project Evaluation

Overall Process The creation of "Dream Chaser" has certainly been the hardest challenge of my life. I took on board the responsi...