Saturday 28 April 2018

Transition - Final Script Pre Filming "What Does Facebook Know About You?"

As a director, I could not do much planning of shots until the script had been completed by Cailan. Scripting was a role that neither of us would have had to do in our dedicated role so it was one of the many roles we had to split between us to achieve success in this project. Cailan did a great job after the feedback from Simon to fill out the script with all the needed information. I will, of course, have to change some of the shots to fit my directorial style but I also understand Cailan wants some specific shots for his edit. Below is the script created by Cailan, but will be adopted by the presenter to suit their way of addressing topics. This will only be little changes to sentence structure, however.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Production - Major Project Evaluation

Overall Process The creation of "Dream Chaser" has certainly been the hardest challenge of my life. I took on board the responsi...