Wednesday 28 February 2018

Old To New Mock-Up VT

I was ill during the shoot of this mock VT for "old to new" however, I was a big part of the planning and the ideas for the scene so I wanted to make sure this was posted on my blog. I think the group did a fantastic job with this and if we can replicate this to a higher standard for the actual VT then we will have done well. I am looking forward to the actual shoot days now to get back behind the camera after my bad illness.

I also love the editing by Alex in this piece. Alex has always been a great editor but I assume this was his first attempt at a fashion-themed edit. It includes all of what you would expect in a similar styled YouTube video. In a lot of ways, this is filmed more professionally than a lot of the YouTube videos we had been looking at, that is because we have better knowledge of cameras and editing. Even with poor lighting conditions, the crew did a great job at making it feel natural and in a way make it feel like ti was meant to be!

The crew did a great job with what they had, as planned locations did not come through we were forced to film in a less desired location. However, through quick thinking by the group, they managed to pull it together!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Production - Major Project Evaluation

Overall Process The creation of "Dream Chaser" has certainly been the hardest challenge of my life. I took on board the responsi...