Thursday 15 February 2018

Illness in our Mock Shoot Week

I thought that I would write this blog post to mention that in the week that we shot our mock VT, I was badly ill suffering from the Flu and could not make the shoot.

I wanted to note this on my blog because I wanted to make it clear I did not miss these shoot days through lack of care, but with an illness that left me bed-bound for numerous days. I want to make it clear that I would have been at these shoots if I was fully fit but sadly I could not as the illness was bad enough to keep me at home.

I was really annoyed that I could not make the shoot day as I wanted to work with the team and also have some good work on my blog. Sadly, as it is I do not have that on my blog but I was present at the idea making part of the project so I do have that to my name. I let the team know about my illness and they were very understanding and told me to get better soon! After the shoot day I caught up with what had been done and it was great to see the footage that had been shot! Thankfully Jason stepped in for me in this situation and I will, of course, be on hand to stand in if anyone else cannot make it in.

I am looking forward to seeing the final mock-VT and I may go and film my own VT so that I can have that to my name and for my blog. This, of course, is down to finding a few helpers and also adequate time to shoot and edit it as the real thing is happening soon!

I did make it back to uni with only 2 days missed, but I have caught up with as much as I could in my time off!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Production - Major Project Evaluation

Overall Process The creation of "Dream Chaser" has certainly been the hardest challenge of my life. I took on board the responsi...