Sunday 24 September 2017

TV News - Contacting Car Manufacturers and Getting Contacts for other Ideas

After some success through contacting the local car manufacturers via phone I decided to email them as well to give me the best chance of getting a reply.

I used a similar format to the one I used to contact tesla, trying my best to make sure that they know that this is all in good interest and prove that it would be a good investment in their time.

Here is what I sent to Tesla and a similar version to the rest of the local manufacturers.

I honestly feel we should get some more replies now, Whilst VW and TESLA asked us to email the others said that they would phone me back but have not done so as of yet so I feel sending an email they will be reminded and hopefully take their time to respond.

--

As for another one of our ideas, following a team or driver in a season finale at a motorsport event I have has one response which is very positive.

Bruno Spengler, a DTM Racing driver has responded saying that he is happy to do an interview with me which is very exciting. However before we could follow-up this we would have to get clearance from the racing series to film in the paddock.



I have contacted DTM and await a response.

There is a massive problem with this idea however, we would need to do international travel meaning Andrew understandably cannot make it And George is working meaning that he cannot make one of the days. I have the feeling we could not take this project further as a group so I really interested in personally following up this idea and using it for my personal YouTube and showreel.

I am really happy with how this unit is going, it's exactly the sort of work I would like to do as a job so It really is a great learning experience so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Production - Major Project Evaluation

Overall Process The creation of "Dream Chaser" has certainly been the hardest challenge of my life. I took on board the responsi...