Friday 31 March 2017

Documentary Unit - Script Work

So whilst Cailan is looking for locations and George looks for people to be interviewed, I started on the script and today I finished it. We were told to divide it into two sections, on the left "PIX" (pictures) and on the right "Commentary/Sound".

I had never done a script in this layout before and it was confusing to do but I got there in the end. We have currently got about 5 1/2 pages but I know we will probably have to add more after our meeting with Helen. When we go into the studios we'll go through the script as a group and we can make some last additions.

Here is the script before feedback from Helen and last additions with the group.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Production - Major Project Evaluation

Overall Process The creation of "Dream Chaser" has certainly been the hardest challenge of my life. I took on board the responsi...