Saturday 19 November 2016

Source Material

Here are some of the things that inspired my idea.

TV SHOW:

"The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story"



This was important as it was a similar story line to mine. 1) Are the police corrupt? Did he actually murder him? Just a few of the questions that are similar to my story and inspired by this show.



The idea of a body on the beach was one I remember seeing in a newspaper report. It's obviously an intriguing and horrible story so it is one you make into a film pretty easily. I like the fact it creates a lot of mystery. Even though I had to adapt my ideas through filming this was part of the reason I wanted that scene in my film.

I thought that including bullying in my story would be strong because a lot of people have been bullied and can relate. It's obviously not a nice subject but we all have seen it happen so I wanted to include it because I think it is relatable.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Production - Major Project Evaluation

Overall Process The creation of "Dream Chaser" has certainly been the hardest challenge of my life. I took on board the responsi...