Friday 18 November 2016

Filming my Project - Day 2 Maidstone

Day 2 of filming for me took place on Friday and I just needed a few clips to make my story make sense. Firstly i needed to record the rest of a phone conversation with George in darkness. The camera didn't look great in low light, but that was expected.
Secondly as Andrew was not in Wednesday I wanted to get him involved today, so he was the TV presenter, but I am not sure if that clip will make my cut as it was just a but of a footnote to the story.
After that once again I switched a role I was going to play with Andrew so he could be in the film, he was the police officer questioning Connor, I like this and the guys helped me think of some different shots so we have some variety.
Lastly I needed a few outdoor shots which are in the opening few moments between George and Connor and I really liked these shots, we stumbled across a small path which was perfect for the scenario and the shots came out very well.
Overall I really enjoyed working in this group and getting involved in the others work as well, now I need to get on to editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Production - Major Project Evaluation

Overall Process The creation of "Dream Chaser" has certainly been the hardest challenge of my life. I took on board the responsi...