Monday 14 November 2016

Film Update (Location permission) & Script Update (2nd Draft Done)

Today we were not filming so I made sure I finished up with all the things needed to do in order to film.

We had a bit of trouble with our previous beach location so once again I have had to change my plans. The last beach was all ok, until they told me last week that they are now having work done on the same day I was planning to film. After emails back and forth from Hannah from Kent film office and Sean and Simon from the crown estate who manage Dymchurch beach I have now got it sorted. Having to go through this process will hopefully make it easier in the future. It was definitely a pain to have to change location yet again but i think it is sorted now!

I am also ready to hand in my risk assessment and just need confirmation from Laura that I can film around the studios, if I can't it would be disappointing but i can work around it.

The purple section is where I can film.


As well as doing that today I was editing my script. Steve gave me some really useful feedback to work on and it is already very different to my first version. However saying that I still need a vital part of my story to make it all click into place, I know that and I am trying to draw inspiration from anything to make it make sense.

However saying that I have now got a second draft ready to give in when it's needed but i am sure I will be making slight altercation between now and when the next submission is. hopefully that big "Moment" will come to me before then!

Otherwise I am going to finish today by completing a few storyboards. I doubt these will be the final ones I give in but I have realised from filming with the others in my group that storyboards would have really saved a lot of time so I'm hoping to get them done because I know i have a lot of filming to do in my 2 days so I need to be efficient with my time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Production - Major Project Evaluation

Overall Process The creation of "Dream Chaser" has certainly been the hardest challenge of my life. I took on board the responsi...