Friday 27 January 2017

Lighting Workshop and Camera Blocking Workshop w/ Steve Finn

Here are some pictures from our recent workshops with Ferg, Sam and also with Steve Finn. I learnt a lot in this sessions as they taught me a lot about lighting that I would have never thought of and the gels and filters you can use to make the shot a lot less harsh. As well as knowing where to place the lights for the best shot and also to convey the emotion you wanted. Steve was also very interesting to listen to because he knows so much about staging and blocking and it should really help us make sure our scenes are well filmed.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Production - Major Project Evaluation

Overall Process The creation of "Dream Chaser" has certainly been the hardest challenge of my life. I took on board the responsi...