Friday 10 May 2019

Production - Final Script of Dream Chaser

Dream Chaser has had a number of late changes to the project and this is the final stage of the script. It has been changed almost weekly to ensure we get the project to a stage where we are all happy with it. The script is primarily the same as when I submitted it in pre-production, but the running order and times have changed to reflect the actuality of our documentary. Being a scriptwriter was typically mostly complete in pre-production, but I have made these changes to ensure the script resembles how the documentary looks at its final cut. Being a scriptwriter was never initially my plan, but after discussions with Simon I am happy to have challenged myself and I am really proud of the grade Simon gave me in pre-production. I hope my work has gone beyond that in the production phase as I have made this documentary a reality. I am proud of the outcome and very thankful for the University for believing in me to make it happen.

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cf7E27InLPKvbc0EuaFAwzbx7KvnB0hdnbRMo87hvxE

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Production - Major Project Evaluation

Overall Process The creation of "Dream Chaser" has certainly been the hardest challenge of my life. I took on board the responsi...