Friday 12 May 2017

Documentary Unit - Feedback From Zoe & Helen

After meetings with Zoe and Helen we had mixed feelings, we knew we had some good shots but unfortunately the story did not quite make sense as it currently is. We had to re film a few parts and a little bit of audio and here is a list of what we plan to re-film on Tuesday 16th.

Stuff we need to record - COMM
  • “Supposedly a short high intensity workout that uses all core muscles, can help burn weight quicker than a full gym work out and can help build more body confidence. So I’m here today at pole fitness, to put this life hack idea to the test.”
  • “I’m here today at John Lewis where I’ll be chatting to one of their personal shoppers to find out what tips tricks and style hacks they can offer to make me look slimmer, without actually having to lose weight”
  • “After taking on board the advice Ryan gave, my next step is to meet with a photographer to find out how I can apply what I’ve learned and hopefully pick up some tips on how I can fake my way in to looking slimmer in photos”.
  • “In today's selfie obsessed society we constantly have to be prepared to be photographed, cameras are everywhere and when anyone can instantly upload snaps to social media it doesn’t make you feel overly confident about your body image. That's why I’m here today with my friend Carley and she’s going to give me some tips and hacks on how I can appear slimmer in photos without having to physically lose weight”.
  • “What is the biggest problem most of us encounter when trying to lose weight?”
  • “It was really interesting to see what jane said, and I will certainly be thinking about what I eat more carefully from now on”
  • “Even before I started this project I was trying to lose weight, and by doing this documentary ….”
  • “My name is Andrew phipps and as an actor I feel like society is geared towards a slimmer body image and that most of the time people will get picked for jobs based on how they look more than anything else. That’s why I’m going to be undergoing a series of challenges from the everyday to the bizarre. As well as talking to a range of experts, in order to pick up some tips, tricks and lifehacks on how I can look slimmer, without having to actually loose a load of weight. This Is “Big Fat Lies”.
Stuff we need to record - PTC
  • A review of the photo’s carley took of andrew on one of our laptops?
  • A quick review of photos on his phone?
  • Andrew Good vs bad selfie (how he would have taken one before Her tips vs after)
Stuff we need to record - B ROLL
  • Snacks - Good and bad (Crisps, Fruit, choc bars)
  • Magazines, Size zero look
  • More pills Footage / Andrew picking them up
  • Pole fitness establishing shots
  • Andrew trying on the clothes in john lewis
  • More John Lewis timelapses
  • Andrew reading newspaper
There are a few things we do not really need to film but might do as we may as well considering we have had the problem already of missing dialogue and footage, So this time we wants to make doubly sure it's all there!

1 comment:

Production - Major Project Evaluation

Overall Process The creation of "Dream Chaser" has certainly been the hardest challenge of my life. I took on board the responsi...