Monday 10 April 2017

Documentary Unit - Documentary Activities Being Booked & Shoot Schedule

George got in contact with House of Fraser who have a personal shopping service. They said that they are happy for us to film and they have a personal stylist who is also happy to take questions for our documentary and will be our second interviewee.

We will hopefully only be a few hours in total with this scene so we need to schedule it in with something else otherwise it may be a bit of a wasted day if we only use 2 hours. We are doing a shooting schedule via Google docs which I'll mention in a minute.

Whilst George was talking to House of Fraser I was getting in contact with the Pole fitness company in Strood. They got back to me via email after I used their contact page on their website and they said we should talk over the phone more about our ideas. I will do this in the next couple of days.

I feel already that we have too much content but it's better to have too much than too little so we will go ahead with all of the original plans and cut what we like the least in the edit.

Finally today I started the Google doc of the shooting schedule. I have sent the link to the whole group so we can edit it with any additions or bookings that they confirm. It worked well for the script development so I thought it would be good to use it again.

I'm sure the style of the document will develop as we add more and realise it needs more of certain things but the base one looks like this:



I have removed all weekend days we are busy and so is Andrew and have also blanked out Thursdays as Andrew works those days just to make sure we don't accidently book anything on those days.

We hope to get the table finished by the end of next week but post production may have later additions,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Production - Major Project Evaluation

Overall Process The creation of "Dream Chaser" has certainly been the hardest challenge of my life. I took on board the responsi...